ABOUT : DPSA Vacancies
DPSA Jobs/ Vacancies are government vacancies publicly published in a document known as Circular. The Circulars is, except during December, published on a weekly basis and contains advertisements of Vacant Positions and jobs in Public Service Departments.
Vacancies: February 2019
PLEASE NOTE: The Department of Public Service and Administration is responsible for the publication of all government job vacancies which become available during the year. Applicants must adhere to all stated terms and strictly follow the procedures as directed by the Department.
Apply Now. Best Wishes!!
Directions to Candidates:
Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
The Department of Public Service and Administration is required to facilitate and support efforts that seek to, among others, improve service delivery quality and access; human resource management and development; business processes; systems and accountability management; anti-corruption and integrity; and effective public participation.
The mission of the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) is to establish norms and standards to ensure that the state machinery functions optimally, and that such norms and standards are adhered to; implement interventions to maintain a compliant and functioning public service; promote an ethical public service through programmes, systems, frameworks and structures that detect, prevent and combat corruption; and contribute towards improved public administration in Africa and internationally through dialogue and sharing of best practices.
Below are the links to the JOBS:
Below is the grouping of the latest vacancies according to National Departments and Provinces. Jobs For everyone can be found here. Scroll below to select the one you want.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR GOV JOB VACANCIES
There are over 100 job vacancies in various department of national and provincial governments posted. Go through them. Kindly follow the directives concerning them.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WHEN APPLYING FOR GOV. JOB VACANCIES
1. Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
2. Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications. Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
3. It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
1. This Circular is, except during December, published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Public Service departments.
2. Although the Circular is issued by the Department of Public Service and Administration, the Department is not responsible for the content of the advertisements.
3. Enquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising government department.
|For any inquiries about the vacancy circulars contact:|
Tel no: 012 336 1474
Tel no: 012 336 1262